Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome

Welcome, ladies and gentleman, students and teachers, colleagues and guests. I am not exactly certain how this blog will develop or transform but my initial hopes are for it to become a place where teachers and colleagues can refer to for links, reviews, and ideas of various way to implement educational technology. I also hope this space can be a place for my students and myself to reflect on our learning while being a gateway for those not in my classroom to view the educational journey we will be on this year. This is my first attempt creating a blog, and although I know there will be some bumps and mishaps along the way, I look forward to the journey. I hope as I grow in my knowledge and usage of this technology so will yours through the readings and interactions of the content presented. Thanks for visiting and comeback often.

Sincerely,

Danny Wysong
MAED - Curriculum and Intruction
PhD - Education w/ Specialization in Educational Technology (Currently Pursuing)
7th grade Honors/Accelerated ELA Teacher
Forestrbook Middle School

No comments:

Post a Comment